£20,000 - £25,000 Per Annum OTE £30K, progression opportunities, benefits & incentives
Daniel Owen is a Nationwide Construction Recruitment agency, who have recently been recognised as a world class company to work for and listed in the Top 100 Companies in the UK and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator working on our Construction Trades & Labour team in our office based in Oxford.
Your responsibilities as a Recruitment Administrator:
- Aiding an experienced Senior Manager
- Managing emails for key accounts and distributing to the team
- Raising orders and managing client requirements
- Advertising roles
- Maintaining our internal and client database
- Liaise and manage requirements with third party suppliers
- Internal compliance audits
- Pre-site induction planning
- Manage the internal and client timesheet portals
- Processing weekly timesheets for workers
- Providing assistance to fill urgent vacancies for clients
- Communicating with candidates over the phone daily and taking them through a pre-screening to ensure their experience matches the live vacancies that we have.
We are looking for a highly professional hard worker with a depth and breadth of administration and phone-based experience who is a self-starter and has the ability to work on their own initiative. This role will see you working closely with our Senior Manager handling some of Daniel Owen's largest accounts ensuring that the best service possible is delivered.
What can we offer you?
- A team of people that genuinely want to work with you and pull together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome offered to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgments of personal and career achievements.
- An industry leading training programme for your initial 12-weeks to ensure a long successful career here.
- Rapid career progression - our Directors and Managers have all been promoted through the business.
- Private healthcare scheme (Vitality).
- Life insurance policy.
- Opportunity for 3 all-expenses paid reward trips abroad per year.
- Directors Lunches held regularly to recognise achievements.
- Annual Awards ceremony.
- Holiday buy and sell back scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Working alongside industry experts, gaining further knowledge and skills.
If you could see yourself being part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employees, please contact our Internal Team in the strictest of confidence.