Your project experience and collaborative approach will see you working with stakeholders at all levels, in a work environment where we stretch your existing skills and tailor to your strengths. This is an opportunity to break out of overly corporate structure and genuinely contribute to the way we deliver world-class projects on a global scale. Focusing on providing outstanding project governance and accounting, you will be commercially motivated, have a deep understanding of people and teams and maintain robust financial project systems.
What will I be doing?
* Collaborating with the Directors, Partners and finance professionals to deliver analyses and reports at board and regional levels
* Generating regular finance project reviews for active project portfolio
* Contributing Financial and Commercial decision support across the UK
* Supporting alignment of revenue generation with commercial Project Position, complimented with substantiated monthly financial commentary for central management
* Hold up to date knowledge of project and operational Risk and Opportunities within the region and project portfolio
* Ensuring all large projects have Invoicing Schedules and drive Project Principals towards building positive cash positions as well as managing risk on project portfolio
* Compilation of any ad hoc reports and information requests aiding project portfolio management.
* Build up strong relationships based on collaboration with the UK finance support network, in particular the Regional Accountants
* Dedicated approach to continuous improvement within all aspects of the role
What will I bring?
* Confident, proactive attitude, with the ability to take the lead in challenging situations.
* Extensive experience in a project environment, where you have shown your expertise in reviewing project performance and providing insight on commercial opportunities and risk
* Qualified or finalist CIMA/ACCA or equivalent qualification by experience
* Positive approach to supporting key stakeholders within the project environment mainly Project Directors and Principals where appropriate
* Resilient with excellent communication skills and demonstrable attention to detail
* Experience of professional services or the construction industry is highly desirable
The group can offer a stimulating and challenging environment, excellent scope for progression and the opportunity to work on a wide range of outstanding projects in the UK and further afield.
They are a flexible practice and could consider this role on a full-time or part-time (30+ hours) basis.