Reporting to the test deployment team leader the RF test system deployment engineer is responsible for the validation and delivery of RF test systems for satellite payload programmes within payload AIT.
The RF test system deployment engineer will prepare the project specific test system inputs, validate the test system against requirements and deploy the system to the operational production team for a given project.
The RF test system deployment engineer will drive continuous improvements and the reduction on non-quality in the area of RF test system deployment.
- Preparation of project specific test data
- Production of test system validation procedures
- Production of test system calibration procedures
- Validation and debug of RF test systems
- Deployment of test system hardware both in a laboratory and a cleanroom production environment
- Provide first line test system support to the operations team
- RF Engineering skills
- Aerospace, Communications, Automated Test Equipment development
- Utilisation of automated test systems; including ATE Test Hardware & Software development
- Experience in production environment
- Strong Electrical/RF test measurement experience
- COTS digital test equipment experience
- Problem solving aptitudes
- Communication - Clear and confident communication with team
- Presentation skills - Clear and concise presentation of the test system prep status to peers and management teams
- Understand technical documents, drawings, procedures, etc.
- Experience of procedure / process control
- Work place health and safety awareness
- Cleanroom experience
- Electrical Test System Design / validation / experience
- Previous experience of telecoms payload test
- Security clearance to SC level
Education & Training
- HND or Degree in Electrical / Electronic discipline, Electrical Test Engineering or RF & Communications
Monday to Friday days
Monday to Friday days - ad hoc opportunity for extra hours mid-week & weekends
Guidant Global (Airbus) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.