Make a difference every day
We are looking for a Risk Analyst who will be responsible to support in the delivery of Serco's contractual obligations by ensuring the successful implementation of the project.
The purpose of this role will be to support the Senior Risk Management Specialist to create and facilitate Risk Management Plans & Strategies in support of the Ministry's transformation programme as well as management of outsourced consultants and O&M contractors on behalf of the client.
The purpose of the project under this contract is to provide consulting and management support to a Ministry in KSA with the necessary tools to manage and maintain assets and facilities, through improving activities to meet service requirements, developing business strategies that ensure reducing costs of the life cycle of assets, and improving practices to increase efficiency and effectiveness. It includes but not limited to long-term management of assets, facilities, resources, and services to improve performance, reduce costs and manage the life cycle. In brief, the scope is for the provision of consulting, technical, management and administrative support for facilities and asset management works.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The build it new/ spending era has been and gone. Serco helps businesses and governments maximize ROI and extend the life of their assets. We manage their assets and people and use our data and insights to improve the experience of anyone who interacts with their products or services. We drive operational and cost efficiency on key services through process improvement, innovation and transforming citizen experience providing our Client with Consulting Services to Support Assets and Facilities - Facilities Department.
This role will be based in Riyadh.
- Support in creating and maintaining a constantly updated risk register.
- Support in establishing controls to manage risks
- Support in overall risk and opportunity management
- Support in a proactive and collaborative approach to resolving and mitigating risks by all members of project teams.
- Support in the development and implementation of a strategy to identify and manage risks that threaten the success of each project as well as opportunities to realize benefits. These strategies shall take into account existing contract requirements and processes such as "Early Warning Notification". The consultant ensures that the probability and consequences of positive events are enhanced, and the probability and consequences of negative events are minimized on objectives, and applies a systematic process to identify, analyze and respond to contract risks.
- Support in Risk Management Planning: how to address and plan risk management activities.
- Support in Risk Identification: support formal training to identify the obvious risks and features of each contract that may cause time and cost to exceed or result in not achieving the necessary quality and operational requirements.
- Support in Qualitative Risk Analysis: After identifying the risks, support a qualitative analysis of the risks and surrounding conditions to determine the extent of their impact on the objectives.
- Support in Quantitative Risk Analysis: After the qualitative risk analysis, support a quantitative risk analysis by measuring the probability of risks and their consequences and estimating their implications for the project objectives and asset management.
- Support in Risk Response Planning: Support necessary procedures and methods to enhance the chances of achieving the objectives of each project and asset and reduce threats by avoiding, transferring, mitigating and acknowledging risks.
- Make recommendations to the Senior Risk Management Specialist on tactical decisions on ways in which risks can be controlled, by reducing the probability of occurrence or minimizing the impact. It will also identify ways to improve performance, such as appointing additional staff, detailed work procedures, incentives, use of components, standard sizes, effective communication, detailed planning, and more focused management activity.
- Support in Risk Monitoring and Control: Monitors other risks, identifies new risks, implements risk reduction plans, and evaluates their effectiveness.
- Support in identification of all current risks (and opportunities) facing each contract. Support in the assessment of the risks using probabilistic analysis (probability versus impact), identifies the risks in terms of cost or time impacts, and then proposes strategies to mitigate or avoid the risks and prepares a risk register and presents it to the client for consideration.
- Support the Senior Risk Management Specialist in strategies and risk registers are monitored, discussed at regular risk management meetings, and recorded in monthly contract status reports. In the case of opportunities, the consultant identifies the opportunity and recommends a training course to the client to seize the opportunity or enhance its benefit while estimating the time or cost benefits and the level of expenditure necessary to achieve those benefits.
- Conduct any other risk management tasks as requested by the Senior Risk Management Specialist.
- In-depth knowledge of strategic planning methods, concepts, and tools.
- In-depth knowledge Risk Management Planning methods and Strategies
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to interpret and analyze large volumes of data in a concise and accurate manner.
- In-depth knowledge of Risk/Financial/Strategic reports, concept/strategic/operational models, and industry standards.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field is mandatory
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to liaise in a professional manner with staff at all levels in the organisation and with external parties.
- Ability to develop self and contribute to the development of others across the Team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and strategical skills.
- Practical experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Experience in quality services and studies.
- Experience in risk analysis.
- Minimum 7 years' Experience
What's in it for you?
At Serco, our core values drive everything we do, and we believe in fairly compensating our colleagues for the value they bring to our organization. We are proud to offer a total reward package at Serco which includes:
- Competitive monthly pay and allowances that are commensurate with the role and industry standards
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage and life insurance, so our employees can feel secure in their health and financial wellbeing
- We recognize the importance of work-life balance, which is why we offer competitive leave benefits that exceed industry standards
- We offer an annual airfare allowance to support our expat colleagues to stay in touch and visit their loved ones
- We pride ourselves on providing a supportive work environment where we foster a positive Safety-First culture
- We care deeply about our colleagues' wellbeing and offer access to wellbeing programs and platforms to support their physical, mental, and emotional health.
- As a global organization, we offer a vast array of career paths for our employees to choose from. The scale and breadth of our organization provides our colleagues with opportunities for growth and variety in their career path, both regionally and globally.
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen
services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
We take pride in what we do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.