SECAS Customer Support and Stakeholder Engagement Co-Ordinator
Over the past few years, Gemserv has experienced significant growth due to winning new contracts and securing contract extensions with our existing clients. As a result, we are expanding and looking to employ a SECAS Customer Support and Stakeholder Engagement Co-Ordinator within our Smart Energy Code team.
Primarily you will be responsible for offering front-line support and guidance to industry participants in relation to their obligations as set out in the Smart Energy Code. The role will involve a mixture of responding to enquiries, processing applications, co-ordinating events and creating customer guidance documentation. The role requires strong relationship management skills, as well as flexibility to manage changing and competing priorities, and a keen eye for detail.
£27,500 - £31,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits package
Full time (happy to consider flexible working)
The Smart Energy Code (SEC) underpins the smart meter rollout programme in Great Britain, and the Smart Energy Code Administration and Secretariat (SECAS) is one of the major accounts that Gemserv is responsible for delivering. Gemserv provides the SEC Administration and Secretariat (SECAS) service, so, if you enjoy working on a high-profile account in a challenging and ground-breaking sector, this is the place for you.
As the SECAS Customer Support and Stakeholder Engagement Co-Ordinator within our Smart Energy Code team, you will be working on one of our Major Accounts, in a team whose responsibility is to support energy suppliers through the joining process, answer questions on the SEC obligations, manage events, communicate industry developments through the newsletter, and maintain the website and customer guidance documentation.
We are looking for a self-starter who has a passion for delivering exceptional client service.
- Processing applications for parties wanting to join the SEC and become DCC users;
- Responding to emails and helpdesk calls from SEC parties requesting information on the SEC;
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships, including with regulatory and governance bodies;
- Preparing and presenting at education days with industry participants;
- Supporting the preparation of a departmental newsletter;
- Drafting internal and external documentation including customer guidance and website updates;
- Using presentation tools including the use of video, Slido and PowerPoint; and
- Preparing briefs and papers on consultations and matters relating to the rollout of smart metering.
The successful candidate will have:
- strong communication and presentation skills;
- well-developed client and stakeholder management skills;
- excellent written skills, with attention to detail and focus on quality;
- good planning and organisational skills;
- experience of following and improving processes;
- experience in UK retail utilities/UK Smart Metering;
- event management experience (desirable); and
- understanding and experience of industry codes and governance (desirable).
We are an expert provider of professional services enabling the energy transformation and data revolution. A bold statement but one that we are committed to fulfilling. Our work spans a wide range of sectors and we proactively collaborate with government, regulators and other stakeholders to improve policy, regulation and industry governance.
WHAT MATTERS TO US
Our vision is to ensure that complex markets work for everyone's benefit and to support this all of our work is underpinned be three core values; insight, impact and collaboration.
We believe in putting customers at the heart of all we do to exceed expectations so that we are a provider of choice. We want to ensure our staff are engaging, open minded and live our values.
It's our culture to make a positive, long-term and sustainable contribution in all we do. We believe in 'profit with a purpose', combining our commercial ambition with our desire to achieve a positive social and environmental impact.
WHAT DO WE GIVE YOU?
We have lofty ambitions at Gemserv and we want to ensure that our staff feel supported and nurtured so that we all achieve our goals together. Not only are there a number of benefits that come with employment at Gemserv, but we believe in development and encourage our people to develop their skills and learn new ones to benefit themselves and their clients.
PLEASE MENTION THE GREENJOBS NETWORK OF WEBSITES WHEN APPLYING TO THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY