Pay: £110 +
Teacher Alert! Hampshire Supply Service are looking for outstanding Secondary Teachers to teach in Hampshire Schools. This opportunity is covering the whole of the county which means there are lots of opportunities across the Hampshire area. Want to see another side of teaching? Supply teaching is a great way to expand your experiences and give your CV a boost with all the new experiences you will encounter. Secondary teachers are in high demand for the Hampshire Supply service and the further you are willing to travel the more work we will have for you!!
Not a teacher but know someone who is? Refer them to us and if they are successful and they start working with us, we will give you £200 worth of vouchers.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* Excellent classroom management skills
* A passion for education and working with young people
* Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check
* Entitlement to work in the UK
Working with Reed you will get:
* Highly attractive rates of pay, with a minimum pay rate agreed with Hampshire County Council to guarantee fair payment for all staff
* Weekly payments with holiday pay
* Pension auto enrolment
* Access to CPD, including Safeguard training
* 24/7 support from dedicated consultants, available to offer expert advice and guidance
* Access to the Reed Rewards scheme which includes professional indemnity insurance, life/critical illness insurance, personal accident cover and a 24 hour legal and counselling helpline service.
No need to register online! Just give us a call and we can register you immediately! Call us on 0800 085 5016 Or email