We are a vibrant security company operating in and around London providing a range of services to a diverse client base, this gives you the opportunity to increase your experience while working with us.
We are currently recruiting for ad-hoc security roles, rate of pay is £11.00 – £12.00 per hour. Days of work and hours will vary.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
• A valid Door Supervisor Licence.
• Exceptional Customer Service, Communication Skills & attention to detail
• Immaculate Appearance
(Clean and well pressed suit, White Shirt & Tie. Black Highly polished leather shoes)
• Clean Shaven (No Facial Hair at All)
• No Visible Tattoos
• Exceptional Time Keeping
• First Aid Qualified (Proof of certificate & must be in date)
• A can-do attitude, reliable and responsible.
• Can work well in a Team and be a Team player.
• Willing to learn and gain experience within the security industry.
• Report writing
• Be able to provide a five-year work history and have your own UTR number if SE.
Salary: £11.00 – £12.00 per hour on a PAYE or Self-employed Basis.
If you feel you suit all of the above points then please do show your interest and apply. The right applicants shall be considered and an interview will be arranged as soon as possible.
Reference ID: Hotel
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent