Being out on the road, we understand the importance of not only having a good team to support you but also providing you with the best training possible before your adventure with us begins.
Each depot has an operations team on hand for help and advice, ensuring the job you are carrying out runs as smoothly as possible.
All of our new contractors will attend a 3-4 hour information session which they can charge £50 for on their first invoice.
Pay is based on the mileage of each job and on average our drivers earn £85 per day. Drivers are also guaranteed to earn £85 per day in their 4 week training period.
If you are interested in becoming a self-employed driver, we hold inductions on a monthly basis at our Worcester, Gloucester, Bedford and Bolton depots.
If you are accepted as a contractor you will receive:
Responsibilities of a Self Employed Driver:
If you match the following criteria, you could be providing services to us:
• Hold a licence with no more than 6 points for minor driving offences
• Hold a licence with no serious unspent motoring convictions (e.g. DR10)
• Have a minimum of 5 years driving experience
• Have good interpersonal skills
• Experience within a customer facing role.