Senior Analyst Developer
This company looking for a committed knowledgeable and quality-driven Developer to help maintain their momentum in the company's continued growth.
Where will you be working?
You will be working from the Applications Centre based in Northampton as this is the hub for our onsite Solution Design, Development and Support teams.
What will you be asked to do?
They don't want any ordinary developers; they want those who are passionate about technology - new and old - and are willing to go the extra mile to meet their goals.
Your role will be to develop, maintain and support functionality and modules within their PIM. You will contribute to specifications, estimations, development, testing and implementations of new functionality and support the Development Team Leaders in their day-to-day duties.
High emphasis is placed on delivery and quality, so you need to be able to deliver to strict deadlines and ensure your work is thoroughly unit tested before it is handed over to the testing team. You will be working in a fast passed and challenging environment with scope and flexibility for growth.
Is this the role for yo?
If you've got the above experience under your belt and can answer Yes to most of the below questions, then this role is for you:
- Develop quality code and unit test according to established principles.
- Educate themselves and team members about the latest technologies.
- Enjoy mentoring and supporting more junior team members
- Work with the established development process and identify ways of improving it.
- Communicate well with members of other teams as well as their own.
- At least 3 years' experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft full stack development technology
o C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SOLID
o Microsoft SQL Server - designing schemas, writing T-SQL stored procedures and writing efficient HTML, CSS
- RESTful web services
- A working knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery strategies
- Agile working experience
- Azure or AWS Hosting