Senior Contracts Manager
North West London
£65K - £75K + Package
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a leading Housing Association in the London / Hertfordshire area who are looking for a brand new Senior Contracts Manager to join their team covering their Planned works projects.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Contracts Manager who has previous experience working on Social Housing Major Planned Works.
- Prepare, process and select estimates, bids and tenders.
- Overseeing Contract Managers / Supervisors to oversee and supervise a number of contracts from handover to final completion.
- Development the procurement programme.
- Assist in the presentation of the contract brief to the client.
- Manage the selection of site personnel teams for contracts.
- Manage site personnel, work activities and resources.
- Control contracts from start to completion.
- Control contract budgets.
- Must have previous Major Planned Works within Social Housing
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company car or car allowance
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.