Position: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000
- Are you an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer?
- Have you worked in a SaaS, IaaS, PaaS or TEaaS Company?
- Do you have strong knowledge of running cloud infrastructure in AWS?
- If you answered yes, yes, yes then keep reading!
An International online SaaS company that work with notable clients such as Nike, Apple, Airbnb are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to come join their team on a Permanent Fully Remote Basis.
What you will be doing:
- You will be creating, designing & running the cloud infrastructure in AWS.
- You will be using tools such as Docker, Terraform & Kubernetes on an Orchestration Platform.
- You will be working with various Scripting languages such as Python, PHP, NodeJS, Go.
- You will be Maintaining the test automation environments for QA & Dev.
- You will be part of an on-call roster & guaranteeing Service Availability.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- An Excellent understanding of AWS
- Broad knowledge of various programme languages. (Bash, Python, Go etc.)
- Experience working with databases (PostgreSQL & MySQL)
- Knowledge of Containers & Container Orchestration. (Kubernetes or Docker)
- An understanding of basic protocols such as DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of HTTP tools.
- Experience with configuration tools such as Ansible Puppet, Chef.
Please note that a Relocation Package can be provided if needed.