£55K - £70K
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a Commercial & Leisure Company in the South London area who are looking for a brand new Senior Estimator to join their team covering refurbishment and fit-out Packages in the South London area.
They are looking for an experienced Estimator who has previous experience working on refurbishment and fit-out Projects.
- Ensure all documentation received from clients is comprehensive enough to provide an accurate quotation.
- Provide accurate pricing of all schemes to clients whilst improving the overall bottom line net profit returns based on experience and past performance of projects.
- Develop pricing matrixes for various products to support with the high volume of estimates ensuring they are dealt with accurately and efficiently.
- Advise on possible cost implications/variations if design changes.
- Liaise with clients and colleagues regarding value engineering opportunities with live projects and projects at tender stage.
- Assist in the allocation of commercial risk with managers, sending company terms and conditions with all quotations
- Improve the Estimating win ratio, by reviewing all enquiries received selecting and prioritising high potential projects.
- Maintain service level to existing client base
- Attend client meetings and develop bid presentations where necessary.
- Relay all aspects in quotation and clearly define in handover to the Contracting Team.
- Track, cost and handle all variations from estimate to order status to ensure transparency when Contracts Manager is applying for payment.
- Experience in Construction Estimating
- Positive attitude and clear attention to details
- Proven strong work history
- Microsoft Packages including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Commercial awareness in the Architectural industry.
- Read & Interpret 2D/3D drawings accurately.
- Experience in back-of-house or industrial Metalworks in various locations desired
- 31 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working From Home
- Travel experiences
- Competitive pension scheme
- Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.