We are building a new team at Arm in the area of actionable insight and we are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Developer to join the team in Manchester.
You will research, define and build the technology assets needed to create new software products and make the business successful and you will focus on the implementation of advanced Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
This is an opportunity to be part of building a new greenfield capability within a mature and successful company in a truly cutting edge and exciting area of technology in a new and growing market. You will join a team which includes Cloud & AI Development capabilities and collaborate to deliver a full insight platform.
You will be a creative, positive, adaptable and experienced individual with a very strong AI & Technology background, a strong background in Artificial Intelligence technologies.
You will have experience integrating AI based solutions with the real world through different means, with a depth of experience in one or more of
- Natural Language Processing (Speech)
- Radar and other RF based sensors
What will you be accountable for?
- You will play a key role in the delivery of new AI & Technology capabilities and ensure that your team remains at the cutting edge of applied Artificial Intelligence technology, both on-device and on-cloud.
- You will be crucial to the to delivering the technology strategy and roadmap and communicate clearly where opportunities exist or customisations are required.
- You will understand the advanced AI & Technology needs of real customers and develop those technologies.
- You will collaborate with the Cloud and AI Development teams to deliver implemented software and share your knowledge with your colleagues to help create a high performing team.
What skills, experience and qualifications will you need?
- You will be able to demonstrate a wide understanding of meaningful and applicable AI technologies within IoT services; machine learning; data science; client computing, smartphones and sensor devices; wireless technologies, security and cloud.
- You will be able to prove your depth of experience of Deep Neural Networks (both training & application) and other machine learning approaches to solve real-world problems.
- You will possess strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities and be enthusiastic about solving challenges which are as-yet unsolved.
- You will have experience developing and extending AI models to solve real world problems using different programming frameworks such as Tensorflow. Any knowledge of CMSIS NN or Arm NN would be beneficial
Are you excited by those responsibilities? Are you a fit for those requirements? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate - and that everyone misses out when we don't (what does collaborate)
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can't stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying 'I don't know'
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.