Senior Full-stack Software Engineer
Location: Fully remote
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum Dependent on experience
Have you got an interest in sports, media or betting? Have you got an interest in joining a company at the forefront of technology? Then this role may be for you. I am looking for a Senior Full stack Software Engineer to join an industry leading company specialising in media and video streaming.
Your role will be to focus on the development of high-quality, testable solutions, from stunning Front End websites for the prestigious client base, to well-architected, scalable Back End products & services to deliver our end-to-end platform.
Using innovative technologies, you'll also apply your skills constructively as part of agile, cross-functional teams throughout the software delivery cycle. You'll also use your experience to coach and mentor colleagues, helping to build team members' skills and provide support.
Skills you'll need:
- A passion for learning, experimenting and applying good practice
- Willingness to lead engineering teams and be an advocate for them
- Line management responsibility or team leadership in previous roles
- Extensive experience of engineering Node.js applications for cloud environments
- Strong web development skills - HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, HTTP, JSON
- Good knowledge of the AWS cloud platform and services
- Experience designing and building robust APIs - REST, WebSockets, GraphQL
If this role sounds of interest and you would like more information, please apply with an up to date CV.