Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance, and therefore as a minimum hold 5 years UK residency.
Working arrangements: This role would require the successful candidate to be fully onsite, with a working week anticipated Monday - Thursday (37hrs)
Are you looking for a dynamic company who deliver world-class solutions?
The company are an Innovation and Technology leader, solving complex challenges across every domain! The organisation provides advanced systems and services to their customers Globally and have a fantastic reputation in its market.
- Recognized as a Top 100 Global Innovator™ for 2023!
- Named top Aerospace and Defence company! Just Capital and CNBC's JUST 100 Ranking
Join a reputable, and established Engineering business, as a Senior Manufacturing Engineer, where you will be based in the Systems Manufacturing department driving improvement through the use of Best in Class and World Class Manufacturing principles!
Your role will have a primarily focus on product manufacturing and process integrity, effectiveness and efficiency.
As a Senior Manufacturing Engineer you will take ownership for product performance throughout the manufacturing process. Provide reporting and performance analysis as required. Be the key technical support for Customer and Internal Program Team.
The Role will be program-focused as a support function across the Systems manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of HND in Manufacturing / Production Engineering or other related subject
- Strong knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes over a wide range of technologies and production platforms.
- Analytical engineer who can process data efficiently to provide solutions to problems and communicate the outcomes at all levels
- Good team player who takes ownership of problems and participates fully in team activities.
- Can demonstrate contribution to specific improvements in Production Programs' effectiveness efficiency and optimization
- Can understand and promote the use of Equipment / Machine SPC to identify potential issues and prevent them.
- Can lead / participate in process FMEA development, review and risk mitigation processes
- Experience of various manufacturing platforms.
- Understands the principles of 6 Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Proven technical presentation skills.
- High performance Engineer and self-starter
- Proven track record in an Engineering or Manufacturing environment.
- Driven, confident Engineer able to create and maintain enthusiasm and energy levels across the team
- Confident self-starter who must be able to encourage improvement and challenge the Status Quo
- Ability to communicate at all levels across a range of disciplines and to work with Engineering peer groups across the Manufacturing Division
For full information, please get in touch!