Are you a Manufacturing Engineer looking for your next challenge?
Would you consider relocating?
- Permanent job opportunity with relocation assistance available, for you and your family! *T&C's apply
- Join a company who are at the forefront of innovation, creating technology for a range of successful markets.
"Such a brilliant place to work. Colleagues are friendly and always willing to help. A great ethic of collaboration and forward thinking. The culture is inclusive and diverse." Indeed Review
Join an Innovation and Technology leader, solving complex challenges across every domain!
- Recognized as a Top 100 Global Innovator™ for 2023!
- Named top Aerospace and Defence company! Just Capital and CNBC's JUST 100 Ranking
- Full range of company benefits, flexible working, training, development and clear career progression!
- ED&I employee resource groups and numerous partnerships all, sponsored and supported by a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Minimum of HND in Manufacturing / Production Engineering or other related subject
- Proven track record in an Engineering or Manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes over a wide range of technologies and production platforms.
- Can understand and promote the use of Equipment / Machine SPC to identify potential issues and prevent them.
- Can lead / participate in process FMEA development, review and risk mitigation processes
- Experience of various manufacturing platforms.
- Understands the principles of 6 Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance *minimum 5 years UK residency*
Site Location: All applicants must be located locally, or able to relocate to the client site based in the Fife area (or surrounding) Scotland (Relocation assistance available *T&C's apply)
Working arrangements: This role would require the successful candidate to be fully onsite, with a working week anticipated Monday - Thursday (37hrs)
For full information, please get in touch!