Would you like to join a company with Global presence?
The company is at the forefront of innovation, creating technology for a range of successful markets.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
Are you looking for a dynamic company who deliver world-class solutions?
The company are an Innovation and Technology leader, solving complex challenges across every domain! The organisation provides advanced systems and services to their customers Globally and have a fantastic reputation in its market.
- Recognized as a Top 100 Global Innovator™ for 2023!
- Named top Aerospace and Defence company! Just Capital and CNBC's JUST 100 Ranking
- Life cycle ownership for test costs and efficiency
- Continually improve existing test solutions through yield analysis, test time reduction, faster diagnostic process etc.
- Drive through corrective actions to improve efficiencies & product quality
- Specify top level test requirements for new products and introduce them into production efficiently
- Support production in high level of diagnostics
- Technical advancement / mentorship of diagnostic technicians & engineers.
- Enhance customer stewardship, by providing effective solutions to problems and future demands
- Provide input to design authorities for successful DFM/DFT implementation
- Provide input to business capture team for bid and proposal purposes
- Active team member
- Minimum of HND/Degree in electronics related subject, preferably in Electronic Engineering
- Significant experience in a functional test engineering role either within a military or high reliability manufacturing facility
- Strong knowledge of electronics over a wide range of technologies
- Analytical engineer who can process data efficiently to provide solutions to problems and communicate the outcomes at all levels
- Good team player who is willing to take ownership of problems and participate fully in team activities.
- High level diagnostic experience over a wide range of technologies
- Can demonstrate contribution to specific improvements in test efficiencies
- Confident, self starter who is willing to encourage improvement & challenge the status quo
- Proven technical presentation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels across a range of disciplines
- Has specified top level production requirements for NPI
- Specification and communication of DFM / DFT principles
- Experience of various test platforms / operating systems
- Has an understanding of ESS
- Understands the principles of 6 Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge and experience of SAP and Shopfloor data collection systems
For full information, please get in touch