£43,000 - £55,000 per annum + bonus, flexible hours, benefits & Nintendo Switch at lunch
This is an opportunity for a mid to senior PHP developer to join this growing company. You'll be working with their engineers, designers & product team to implement & develop their SAAS roadmap. Initial beginning with developing a client-facing API to allow partners to integrate with their product directly.
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Object Orientated Programming
- Laravel (or experience in similar frameworks: Symfony, Code Igniter, etc)
- Experience Building APIs
Nice to Haves:
- Swagger (or similar tool for API documentation)
- Knowledge of PhpUnit & writing tests
- An encouraging and supportive work environment
- A budget for professional development
- A beautiful working environment in our new offices
- Regular team outings
- Coffee machine, fizzy drinks, tea, mineral water and fresh fruit
- Weekly table tennis & pool tournaments
- Lunchtime Nintendo Switch sessions
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.