Do you have experience in In-Service Support, Through Life Engineering, Electronics or Supportability?
Perhaps you are a Service Leaver, looking for a new opportunity?
Would you consider relocating to the lovely coastal area of Dorset, UK?
The In-Service Support team is responsible for providing back-office engineering support to the field service teams and end users to enable them to achieve mission success, 24/7/365, anywhere in the world. There is the opportunity to utilise and build your skills across defence support, customer relations, contract management, technical investigations, diagnostics, repair, tests, and trials on live platforms as well as project team leadership, obsolescence, and design management.
- Permanent job opportunity with relocation assistance available, for you and your family! *T&C's apply
- Join the Maritime division, the biggest, growing division across the business, equally a trusted and strategic partner in the maritime defence domain!
- Exposure to a prestigious project, where this particular client are the only one's doing this in the world at the moment!
- You'll have the opportunity to work on large projects, developing mission-critical solutions in Defence and Technology.
- Join a company with a number of awards and recognitions; Named as Gold Award winner in MoD Defence Employer Recognition Scheme for 2021 | Employer of choice for our forces community!
- Full training, development and mentoring programs; Access to mentoring programs at all stages of development.
- Full range of company benefits, flexible working, training, development and clear career progression!
- Be part of a wider, global business, renowned for solving their customers' most complex problems!
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Significant experience in an engineering discipline and/or Logistics and/or as a senior engineer throughout the Integration, Test, and In-Service phase of the lifecycle.
- Experience in Electronics / Electrical equipment.
- Demonstrated the ability to plan and execute support tasks on engineering projects.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous
- Experience in the Naval / Maritime domain would be advantageous.
- A background working with maritime equipment would be a bonus.
- Provided leadership and worked in the management of the latter aspects of the CADMIDT cycle would be desirable.
Important: Due to the nature of the projects, all applicants will need to be eligible for UKEYES Only security clearance.
Working: The role is office/hybrid based with occasional travel to other company/customer's sites in the UK or abroad; therefore all candidates must possess a full driving licence.
Chartership: The company offers training and development, and will support you in working towards the requirements of Chartership with your chosen institution.
Site Location: All applicants must be located locally, or able to relocate to the client site based in the Dorset area (Relocation assistance available *T&C's apply)
Working: The role is office/hybrid based with occasional travel to other company/customer's sites in the UK or abroad.
For full information, please get in touch!