You will be responsible for
Key Skills and Experience
You'll need to have demonstrated experience of:
- Past experience in and ability to demonstrate the 6 capabilities of Product Management (Judgement & Impact, Customer Insight, Data centric, Leading & influencing, Process & techniques, Strategy & innovation)
- Deep understanding of customer journeys and development of services to support them
- Solid technical understanding - you will need to be comfortable having technical conversations, understand the possibilities of online technologies and know when to challenge and ask questions.
- End to End Product Ownership. You will have worked across the full lifecycle of software development - define, design, develop and deliver. These will have ideally been in an ecommerce/retail environment.
- Knowledge of Retail Operations, Pricing, Promotions, Price Optimisation and Offers as concepts embedded in APIs and realized to customers and colleagues via front end apps that utilise them
- Knowledge of underlying business processes and systems e.g. Oracle Retail applications and legacy systems
- You will be able to demonstrate exposure to and experience of core development skills - information architecture, user journeys, wireframe design, testing and design briefs.
- You will be a natural planner looking ahead, raising issues, providing solutions and meeting deadlines.
- You will have a natural interest in and enthusiasm for platform technologies
- The successful candidate will have a tenacious can-do, will-do mentality. Whilst being personally robust and willing to challenge the status quo, you will work closely with other team members and must be able to bring people with you.
Our office application process varies depending on the role and the level of experience needed.