VIVO, a 50:50 joint venture between Serco and EQUANS, has been awarded places on the Defence FM and Housing Maintenance framework contracts.
VIVO embodies both experience and innovation. It combines Serco's comprehensive track record delivering engineering, technical and FM services to the UK MOD for over 55 years with EQUANS' market leading FM, energy, asset optimisation and regeneration capabilities.
Location: Covering Midlands West Sites (RAF Croughton + RAF Fairford)
Permanent - Full time (40 hours)
Competitive salary + Company Car/Allowance + Bonus Scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Senior Programme Manager to lead a billable works programme, worth circa £30m / annum, for this area. The Senior Programme Manager will establish a team responsible for developing the annual programme, scoping of projects, main contractor selection, the safe and profitable delivery of all projects.
- Establish a team to deliver all projects on the annual Billable Works programme.
- Deliver as a minimum the Vivo agreed financial budget
- Work with key stakeholders including DIO and TLB's, utilising asset condition information, to develop future year billable works programme.
- Set a Safety-First culture.
- Develop governance procedures to ensure the safe and profitable delivery of all projects.
- Billable Works P&L responsibility; delivering against budget.
- Ensure VIVO fulfils all legal responsibilities when delivering projects.
- Manage main contractors in line with Vivo supply chain management.
- Proactively widen the available supply chain and seek to improve the levels of quality in delivery
- Implement processes and guidance across the contract to ensure consistency of delivery.
- Project management of complex or high-profile projects.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the billable works function including but not limited to Commercial and Supply Chain management
- Ensure projects are delivered to the appropriate legislative and JSP standards.
- Identify opportunities for reducing carbon emissions throughout the build phase and the life cycle of the asset by working within JSP 450
- Client and stakeholder management including producing progress reports and ensuring stakeholders are fully communicated with throughout the life of the project.
- Ensuring all projects have a formal brief, specifications, procurement plans and tender documents, and is robustly managed, in accordance with the contract.
- Ensure all projects are delivered to build programmes.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and delivery standards for managing the delivery including compliance with Health and Safety requirements including the CDM Regulations and Control of Asbestos Regulations.
- Operating towards Vivo mission and values ensure the team and supply chain demonstrate a Customer First methodology
Things You'll Need:
- Experience in managing projects and term contracts
- Experience in dealing with a range of issues concerning contract and project delivery
- Proven experience in managing teams
- Project management experience
- Providing good customer service
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Ability to self-motivate
- Excellent communication skills
- Evidence of competence in project management
- A good standard of general education and evidence of continued professional development is essential
- A qualification in a relevant construction, contract or property related subject would be desirable
VIVO Defence Services
The role you have applied for is with VIVO Defence Services, a joint venture between Serco and EQUANS. By applying for this role, please be aware that information contained within your CV may be shared between VIVO Defence Services, Serco and EQUANS during the recruitment process.
At VIVO, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. Therefore, we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool.
We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working and operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly a Disability Confident Employer. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. If candidates wish to request extra time to apply then they should contact 0345 010 4000 and ask to speak to a VIVO Recruiter.