Would you like to join a company with Global presence?
The company is at the forefront of innovation, creating technology for a range of successful markets.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials (estimated 1-2 days onsite)
Are you looking for a dynamic company who deliver world-class solutions? The company are an Innovation and Technology leader, solving complex challenges across every domain! The organisation provides advanced systems and services to their customers Globally and have a fantastic reputation in its market
This is a complex role that will be highly rewarding and high profile, with extensive communication and interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders, demanding excellent interpersonal skills and high levels of energy and stamina. The right candidate will be customer focused with a track record of delivering projects on time and to budget and will be able to effectively manage stakeholder relationships. You will be able to lead teams, be able to track project performance and look for creative and innovative solutions to challenges that arise.
- Management of multiple projects, running concurrently, within cross-functional programme teams
- Accountable for the delivery of all project milestones
- Effective management and mitigation of project risk throughout product life cycle
- Generate a strong focus on customer relationships whilst motivating team members on delivering internal objectives
- Provide regular and effective project performance updates to management including key project metrics such as Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Manage projects in line with Company Management System including leading effective gate reviews and EAC reporting, to senior management
- Creation and maintenance of robust, adequately detailed project plans to enable progress, track cost and accurately forecast; Sales, Profit, Cash and Bookings
- Pro-actively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and define mitigation actions
- Lead and manage the creation of new bids and proposals
- Promote a culture of high performance, innovation and continuous improvement
- Implement PMX best practice and manage by example to instil flawless programme execution behaviours and processes
- Contribute to improving the programmes team through process and tool development
- Degree qualified in a technical, manufacturing or project management related discipline, or with equivalent non-academic experience. A recognized project management qualification is highly desirable
- Experienced Project Manager with a successful track record in setting up and executing complex projects to schedule, budget and quality with P&L accountability
- Demonstrated expertise in managing issues while bringing projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements
- Effective scope management and ability to understand and execute to customer requirements
- Ability to make decisions and develop corrective actions based on interpretation of available project performance data and metrics
- Experience in project financial management and reporting, ensuring a complete and accurate view is available on request
- Experience in providing leadership and direction to multi-disciplined teams
- Risk and Opportunity management, knowledge of qualitative and quantitative risk and opportunity management techniques and tools
- Effective stakeholder management including both customer interfacing and presenting to senior management Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to influence, persuade, lead and motivate teams, and produce / deliver reporting to, customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Innovative and proactive problem solver - Anticipates and plans to mitigate risks
- Able to engage with technical experts with credibility and understanding
- Able to manage and work within agreed budgets, forecast cost to complete
- Supportive, with the character to navigate sensitive and pressurised situations to overcome delivery challenges
- Experience in capture and proposal management with a track record of preparing and submitting winning proposals
- Experience with the Defence, Military or Naval sector would be very desirable.
- Experience in service delivery would be advantageous.
- Experience within a Training environment or exposure to transformation training services would be advantageous.
For full information, please get in touch