Job title: Senior Project Professional
Location: Frimley, Weymouth, Portsmouth or Filton. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements for this role with two days per week to be based in the office - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: £40,000 per annum dependant on experience
What you'll be doing:
- All aspects of project management including planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing out internal and external projects and work packages
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Monthly reporting on progress and schedule variance including using EVM, milestone charts and other PM tools
- Working alongside engineering delivery teams to identify issues, problem solve and put in place effective mitigations
- Working with procurement teams to manage and oversee procurement activities and in month spends
Your skills and experiences:
- PM delivery experience in a busy professional environment
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders and driving dependencies
- Experience in using current PM tools and practice
- Knowledge of P6 and project management planning tools
- Project reporting and analysis knowledge.
You'll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You'll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts - you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Service Desk/Operations team:
This role will provide an exciting opportunity to work on the common IT Infrastructure that sits at the heart of the submarine combat system. It offers the chance to contribute to the delivery of one of the most complex projects within the UK and will very much be delivery focused on a vast technology project.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you'll be able to make a real difference. You'll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you'll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments."
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.