Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate - Competitive Salary - Global leader in medical devices based in Glasgow.
This person will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks to ensure regulatory compliance. The Role
In this Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate role you will have the opportunity to:
- Prepare and review of regulatory documentation and submissions for product approvals
- Develop regulatory plans/strategies for new products and changes to existing products
- Participate in Design Control, Risk Management and Post Market Surveillance activities
- Produce and review design dossiers, technical files and change assessments
- Review product packaging, labelling and marketing literature
- Provide regulatory input to functional groups
- Review and approve validations, protocols and reports
- Mentor junior staff
As a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate you must bring the following skills and experience:
- BSc Hons Degree or equivalent
- Regulatory experience within a medical device or pharmaceutical environment is essential as is ability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
My client are a world leader in the design and manufacture of medical device products with a culture of excellence and a real focus on the patient.
What should you do next?
- Innovative manufacturer with a strong place in the market
- Good company culture, growing business with interesting work
- Free on-site parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global medical device business and make your mark!
Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: