Senior Site Manager
£60K - £70K
Daniel Owen has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Site Manager. Site responsibility for safety, quality, environmental and programme delivery in line with company procedure and to client's satisfaction. Working a variety of projects around the North London are, Cambridge, Hertford and surrounding area. Working on projects within, Education, Warehouses and Offices.
- To manage the contract works on site in accordance with company procedures and systems and monitor the construction process throughout.
- To attend meetings as required by the Contracts / Project Manager. Organise and chair on-site progress / production meetings with the team and / or sub-contractors and suppliers as required. Be suitably knowledgeable and prepared to attend client progress meetings if the project manager is unavailable.
- To maintain a daily site activity log (daily diary) on Work Wallet, including photographs, to monitor and record progress for future use and reference. Monitor to ensure that your site team members complete their own site activity log with appropriate photographs and details.
- Understand all company electronic management systems and software required to undertake the role. Support your site team in delivery of requirement by sharing knowledge and experience.
- To review the construction programme and prepare short / medium term programmes to support delivery of construction targets and deadlines. Communicate this information to your site delivery team and monitor progress.
- To maintain good working relationships with the site team, client representatives, third parties and public.
- Manage your site team to ensure that highest possible safety standards are always maintained and that the appropriate safety culture is developed on site with the site team and sub-contractors. Issue Red, Yellow, Green cards as appropriate.
- Manage your site team in the maintenance and delivery of Project Quality Plans / Inspection & Test Plans and ensure that these are implemented and correctly closed out to by the site team and subcontractors.
- Contribute to the formation the site logistics plan and ensure compliant delivery of each element. Monitor the site team implementation of the logistics plan across site and ensure that all associated checks and documentation are completed in accordance with company procedure.
- You and your site team must ensure subcontractors undertake their activities safely and to agreed programme and quality. Support the project commercial team with any subcontractor dispute or account settlement.
- Possess a good understanding of the company intranet and know where to find necessary management procedures and associated site forms.
- Support and work with the B&K CSR Manager to achieve an excellent Considerate Constructor's Scheme (CCS) score.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Site Manager. Experience working projects around Education, Warehouses and Offices would be ideal.
- Organisation and communication skills are to be to a high degree.
- Knowledge of H&S policy and legislation
- Knowledge of the CCS
- Experience with drawing and a good understanding
- Use of Viewpoint 4P, SnagR, M-Site, Work Wallet and basic computer skills
- £60,000 - £70,000 per annum.
- Millage Allowance / Paid hotels when traveling
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- State Pension option
- Strong career progression
- Company phone
- Exciting projects
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.