Systems SSE Engineer
In this high-profile role you'll join a new team which has been created to work on a large digital transformation project. You'll make major contributions to our cloud services, working closely with colleagues to support and implement automation for building state-of-the-art software and cloud infrastructure.
What you'll be doing
- Driving improvements by building, deploying, and maintaining critical applications in a cloud environment
- Influencing and coaching wider teams to adopt cloud technologies, test driven development and continuous delivery
- Reviewing existing CI/CD pipelines and helping to onboard projects willing to use DevOps, Cloud
- Producing, reviewing, and enforcing best practices for using Cloud and other build/deployment tools
- Helping diagnose and solve issues when building/deploying onto OpenShift and AWS
- Designing and developing automation workflows.
What we're looking for
- Expertise of managing AWS Production Environments and applying SRE practices
- Groovy/Python skills
- A strong understanding and hands on experience with Gitlab, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and Sonar
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux
- A deep understanding across the development cycle, being able contribute meaningfully to the full range of activities involved in the continuous delivery of a working service.
Please apply online if this sounds of interest.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.