Job title: Service Delivery Coordinator Admin
Salary: £21,500 per annum
Working hours: Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
Here at Serco we work with Asylum Accommodation and Support Services to assist individuals through the asylum system, which includes providing them with temporary accommodation. AASC contracts offer a range of improvements, with a particular focus on assisting individuals through the asylum system. They will ensure that vulnerable asylum seekers have access to the support they need and set clear requirements on the standard and condition of accommodation.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator Admin you will play a crucial part to ensure service users' needs are met within agreed timeframes in accordance with Serco's contractual obligations to UK Visa's & Immigration (UKV&I), in relation to accommodation (and transport) for service users.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally across the AASC contract to ensure excellent service delivery standards
- Update visual management boards and contribute to operational excellence within the Service Delivery Centre
- Maintain data integrity of the IT systems to support performance reporting
- Produce reports, briefings and information updates to a high standard within limited timeframe
- Carry out all P2P activity to include PO processing, invoice processing, payment processing
- Deal with vendor queries on a daily basis and escalate to Service Delivery Manager where appropriate
- Prepare and provide regular vendor statements to Heads of Field Ops to allow for management of open PO's.
- Liaise with local authorities in respect of council tax payments
- Work with the property teams, field staff and utility suppliers to ensure continuous supply of gas/electricity to each unit of accommodation
- Ensure all responses to AIRE notifications are provided within agreed timescales
- Upload all AIRE notifications onto AORA and assign out to the relevant internal and external stakeholder
- Monitor all AIRE requests from beginning to completion to ensure all are actioned appropriately and within contractual timescales
- Ensure all responses to the Authority requests are completed within contractual timescales
- Ensure that all allocation and dispersal requests are processed in line with KPI 1 and KPI 2 timescales
- Support the Service Delivery Manager with the preparation of mitigation for KPI's 1 and 2.
- Daily chasing against KPI and contractual deadlines and escalating same to Service Delivery Manager, Head of Service Delivery and Head of Field Operations
- Review classifications of reported defects and re-classify any incorrectly categorised defects fed through to the IT system
- Support the Service Delivery Manager with preparation of mitigation for any contractual non-conformances for KPI's 5, 6 and 7.
What you need to do the job
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to successfully engage and create successful working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate information updates across the Service Delivery departments
- Demonstrate effective time management skills and ability to manage and deliver a variety of priority tasks, prioritising own workload to meet specific timescales without prompt
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong ICT skills
Additional / special features of the role
- Ability to travel within the regions and occasionally within the UK (a valid UK driver's licence is essential)
- Security clearance at Counter Terrorism Check level and Criminal Record Bureau checks are required (the role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and all offers of employment are subject to security clearance checks and approval by the Home Office)
Meaningful and vital work: As part of a highly collaborative team, you'll be able to strongly influence hiring managers efforts that help us deliver vital services.
A world of opportunity: Working for a globally operating business delivering essential services across 5 vital sectors, your next opportunity and challenge won't be hard to find.
Great people: You'll find yourself working with a variety of highly motivated, supportive and experienced colleagues, where no two days are the same.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Up to 6% contributory pension scheme
- An autonomous and supportive culture
- The chance to make a positive difference to public sector services
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services. We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. For help with your application please contact 0345 010 4000.
We see people first and foremost for their performance and potential. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. As such we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates. We're a proud holder of the Silver Inclusive Employer Standard and we actively encourage applications from females, those with disabilities or from an ethnic minority background.