Service Delivery Manager
Service delivery Manager required to join a leading Global Bank based in the West End.
The ideal Service Delivery Manager would have experience in Delivery within an IT environment especially when it comes to BAU and Opp support. The Global Bank would expect the Service Delivery manager to manage the support and ticketing process provided by the desktop support team and the Service Delivery Manager would be expected to improve the current services and detail and document change processes in order to provide a better support service to internal and external users.
- Responsible for the introduction and decommissioning of new and retiring services from a day-to-day support perspective and the continual improvement of current services.
- Responsible for the delivery of day-to-day technology services
- Oversee and supervise the Service Desk and Desktop support
- Monitor the ticket queues
- Defining, implementing and running repeatable service models.
- Manage, support and develop the service desk including the management of shift patterns to support the business during agreed service hours and to agreed SLAs.
- Management of BAU stock, budget and purchasing.
- Management of business escalations ensuring customer satisfaction.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Experience delivering IT services
- ITIL V3 intermediate or expert qualified
Salary £60000 with a discretionary bonus and 15% pension plus private health care and other added benefits