Vehicle and Fuel card included
Responsibilities for this ASHP Engineer are:
* Managing the delivery of the work onsite, working on hot water cylinders, solar thermal systems and heat pumps
* Undertake general central heating system repairs
* Organising labour and materials
* Carrying out on site supervision providing technical and practical support.
* Fault Finding analysis, maintenance and repairs to commercial and domestic heating systems
* Installation and upgrading work to respective heating, sanitation, plumbing and HVAC equipment on a planned and reactive basis to ensure that systems are operating safely and efficiently
* Being complaint with the appropriate regulatory standards and good practice
What we are looking for in our ideal ASHP Engineer:
The successful candidate will have experience and a proven track record in Air Source Heat Pump Engineering.
Have recognised formal training attaining the relevant craft qualification, Domestic Plumbing NVQ L2/L3 or City & Guilds equivalent, Water Regulations, Solar, RFQ L3 qualifications desirable but not essential.
F-Gas qualification desirable.
Excellent knowledge of current legislation and regulations.
Full clean driving license and Electrical qualifications such as 17th / 18th edition and control re-wiring experience advantageous.
If this is something you would be interested in, please contact Kerry on 07395883656 or apply online and I will be in contact shortly.