My client is looking for a Service Owner experienced within GDS standards to assist on a major programme outside IR35 fully remote from home.
Overview of the project:
* Triage & respond to user support needs (working with GDS user support/first line team),
* Respond to and manage incidents, plan and prioritise the team's work,
* Optimise the team's processes,
* Support our connected services (especially through migration),
* Use agile methods (like kanban),
* Be comfortable working with cloud native devops teams (eg. teams of developers), set and report on KPIs to the SLT
The chosen candidate will mobilise the programme, establish a roadmap and engagement approach that is sustainable and scalable.
The team provided to meet the outcomes will include:
Location: Fully remote
£550pd outside IR35
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.