Services Project Engineer
Due to the growth and development of the Airbus commercial aircraft sites in the UK, the volume of building and construction projects being introduced and launched on site has driven a requirement for a Services Project Engineer to oversee mechanical, electrical, and building fabric installations standards in support of the Services organisation.
The role will include the following activities:
* Lead and provide technical input for all strategic projects in way of mechanical, electrical, and building fabric requirements for capital investment projects
* Continuous and structured interface with the site technical services teams ensuring current standards and specifications is aligned
* Support the development of specifications including feasibility study requirements ensuring all compliance and sustainability requirements are met
* Provide technical input to support business case and Capital investment projects on site
* Represent and lead all technical service interfaces on any design reviews
* Advise and coach our Major Project management team on issues and resolutions in relation to mechanical electrical services
* Attend all design reviews as the Services representative
* Monitor to ensure project delivery to key timescales escalating to the Services management team
* Provide a summary of project status on a weekly basis on all Service requested investments
* Interface with core Airbus services team on any local / geographical issues
* Represent Services in other functional business cases to ensure all technical requirements and standards are achieved * Represent Services in specific project reviews
* Ensure all technical requirements and required specifications are delivered at the different stages of project delivery to ensure standards and deliverables are met
* Ensure all asset details are captured as per the agreed process ready for deployment into the CAFM system/project pack.
Guidant Global (Airbus) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Do you agree to our terms & conditions & privacy statement?
Receive updates & notifications from Ex-MilitaryCareers.com