Overall Purpose of Job:
Complete all internal and external information/change requests for customers. Generating responses which may be of a complex nature or with regard to a wide range of topics in an accurate and timely manner in adherence with policy, procedure and regulation.
- Plan and prioritise allocated workloads against agreed service standards.
- Take ownership for investigating and responding to internal and external requests accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure all work completed is done so in accordance with applicable regulation, procedure and policy whilst utilising judgement to resolve issues.
- Consider risk when completing daily activities.
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies.
- Carry out any reasonable task or duty as requested.
Experiance, Knowledge, Skills:
- Able to embrace change whilst adopting a positive attitude.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment centred on customer delivery.
- Understanding of Microsoft office applications.
- Able to interpret and respond clearly and effectively to verbal requests over the telephone or in writing.
- Understanding numerous/complex customer administration processes and policies.
- Experience of working in a customer facing/engagement environment
Candidates will be effective at:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Keying, processing, of all customer and 3rd party incoming workloads
- Using and understanding core systems within customer contact and administration environments
- Balancing customer requirements with departmental objectives
- Taking ownership of queries and responding within a timely manner
- Managing challenging conversations with customers
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above or equivalent
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- Gym membership
- Life Assurance
- Group income protection
- Employee referral program
if you would like more information on this role, please contact Craig at email@example.com