A world leader in the provision of specialist field joint coating services, particularly proud of their long and successful track record in spoolbase and offshore field joint coating activities as well as in the onshore pipeline construction sector.
Long been associated with providing onshore and offshore services for all major pipeline construction contractors and has earned a reputation for quality, performance, and, of course, reliability in the services they provide.
- To ensure the shipment of equipment/consumables from locations worldwide efficiently and cost effectively to meet deadlines, and at the end of the project is demobilized from site.
- Preparation and tracking of all documents relating to shipments
- Deal promptly and effectively with any delivery issues and communicate to all relevant parties accordingly
- Arrange transport movements to support projects
- Address with the Ops team and contractors any issues to locate any missing items.
- Ensuring that adequate documentation is maintained in line with HM Customs & Revenue's mandatory requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- A level standard of education.
- Shipping experience essential
- CRB Check essential
- SAP (desirable)
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- IT Literate (Excel)Able to delegate and organise workload
Essential - Previous position in Import/Export shipping
- Free Parking
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Early finish every other Friday
- Company Pension
- Staff Discounts
- Staff Social Events
APPLY TODAY: Get the Recruitment Genius advantage. As the UK's largest online recruiter we guarantee you will receive a progress update and because employers only pay £199 or less to hire staff it is more affordable to choose Recruitment Genius applicants. (We do not charge job seekers anything for using our service).