Kirtana consulting is looking for Siemens team center unified PLM consultant for 6months rolling contract in London.
- Technical Expertise:
- At least 5 years of experience in working with different PLM software specifically Siemens Teamcenter Unified, Windchill and experience in CAD software's preferably CREO
- Have executed medium to large migration activity and have good analytical skills, knowledge & understanding of data migration ETL process and experience on validation of migrated data
- User level knowledge in CAD
- Knowledge and working experience of Engineering data release management process.
- Working knowledge and deep understanding of ITAR/EAR data is a must. Candidate working on the migration must have full knowledge of security and other government compliance requirement and Audit process.
- Have Worked on PLM and CAD data testing and identifying root cause of migration issues.
- Good to have:
- Should have worked in global delivery and communication model
- Should have knowledge of Script, any of the database and extensive knowledge on programming
- Should have worked on different migration tool like Siemens Teamcenter ips data upload of csv2tcxml or any other tools
- Any experience and knowledge on extraction of data from native applications is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on internal/External consulting, documenting and reviewing Architecture/Design/Detailing of Processes
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Key Skills
- Siemens Teamcenter Unified (Data Model & customization)
- Experience in implementation of Data Migration projects having CAD Data
- Strong communication skills and client interfacing experience
- Software Skills
- Good Programming knowledge like OOPS, Scripting and Migration Tools
- Industries worked for:
- PLM Manufacturing preferably Aero domain
- Minimum Bachelor's degree