Job Type: 6 month contract
An opportunity has arisen for a Simulation Developer is interested to work onsite in Stevenage for an internationally renowned defence organisation who provide engineering support and capability to the armed forces.
As Simulation Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Design, develop (C#, C++) and integrate simulations and real equipment to support Weapon System development.
To be considered for this position you should possess the following skills/ experience:
- Awareness of simulation standards (DIS and HLA)
- Proficient in C++/C#/Java
- Engineering degree qualified or equivalent experience in mathematics/aerospace engineering/software engineering
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, Qt)
- Practical knowledge of System integration principles and processes
- Ability to work from high level/system view into technical detail.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
Please Note: Due to the nature of this position you will be required to undergo Security Clearance
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply within.