Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Are you an aircraft electrician seeking a new role? Guidant Global is helping a company in the aerospace sector find a Skilled Aircraft Electrician in Filton. The role comes with a salary of £32,796 and a great benefits package.
All applicants must have completed an Engineering Qualification or aerospace apprenticeship (or military equivalent) and the required experience as a fully trained aircraft electrician. The role will involve working in confined spaces, working at heights and may be physically demanding.
Typical responsibilities in this role will include:
· Assembly and installation of electrical assemblies
· Wiring looms and functional testing/trouble shooting of electrical systems
· Fitting and assembly of aircraft components.
To apply for this Aircraft Electrician role, you will need an Aerospace or Engineering full apprenticeship. You will also require the following:
· Indenture and City and Guilds Level 2, BTEC ONC or Modern Apprenticeship Certificate, NVQ Level 2, 3, Key Skills level 2 and City and Guilds Level 2/BTEC ONC in a recognised engineering field
· Great communication skills and self-motivation
· The ability to work alone or in a team
· A keen understanding of Health & Safety issues.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a salary of £32,796 and an excellent benefits package.
We'd love you to apply for this full time Skilled Aircraft Electrician position in Filton, so please contact Guidant Global today.
Guidant Global is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Guidant Global (Jobscience) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.