Small Works Lead
£42K + Package
Repairs & Maintenance
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a leading Housing Association in the Oxford area who are looking for a brand new Small Works Lead to join their team covering all Billable projects across the Oxford area.
You will report directly to the Area Manager on days-to-days operational issues and for support and commercial issues will indirectly report to the Contract Manager and Commercial Team.
- To undertake site visits, planning your diary to undertake multiple site visits a day.
- Attend site visits with the Billable works sub-contractors
- Ensure that Kitchen Designs are carried out and approved by the client.
- Directing the sub-contractors, ensuring all work is carried out to a high standard.
- Previous Social Housing Supervisor experience required
- Experience of working with a Local Authority Client with management experience of a similar operation in a busy customer focused repairs service environment
- Full UK Driving License
- IT Literate
- Van and fuel card
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Cover
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership discounts
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.