REED Technology are happy to be working alongside a long standing software development vendor in Belfast. This company, which has been involved in the design and deployment of client solutions for over 10 years put the service to their customers above all else. They position themselves as a service company, providing support from 1st, 2nd & 3rd line across infrastructure and software services.
This is a company that is happy to work with their employees and mentor them as they grow. There are opportunities to climb the ladder and cover relevant accredited certifications. With a competitive salary & forward thinking work life balance this is a positive next step in your long term career.
The role: Cloud Software Developer
You will be working within their development team on the following responsibilities:
* Operate the continuous delivery framework and tools
* Oversee and develop the platform as a service and application hosting environments aligning them with business strategies and requirements while adhering to the Cloud Security Framework.
* Take part in research and Development of the companies' applications and infrastructure
* Develop and maintain high quality code
* Ensuring functional testing of your own work is complete
* Participate in scrum meeting
* Design and develop solutions to problems
* You have a deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including Data Structures, Algorithms and Concurrency
* Azure experience is ideal
* 3+ years' experience of developing in a microservice environment
* Experience working with Microsoft stack technologies in an Azure environment
* Experience of using/administering tools to automate the testing, promotion, and deployment of infrastructure
* The ability to manage multiple issues and team members simultaneously.
* Open minded, enthusiastic to learn new products and technologies
* CI CD experience
* Applicants must have the right to work within the United Kingdom
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with REED Technology at , alternatively on 02890330604. If you are considering a new role within technology other than this please get in touch for a confidential consultation on how we can help.