Are you a Software Engineer looking for your next challenge?
Would you consider relocating?
- Permanent job opportunity with relocation assistance available, for you and your family! *T&C's apply
- Want to work for a successful business? The company are a multi-national group, being No 1 in Europe for what they do!
- A reputable business who, have a number of awards and recognitions; voted 'Most Loved' organisation in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work! 2023!
- It's no wonder, they have been among the winners of the annual Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards, 2022, and most recently receiving three accreditation gold standard awards with Investors in People!
- Be part of a growing team, involved in an international product range, and influencing today's most advanced innovations!
- Full range of company benefits, flexible working, training, development, and clear career progression!
- True advocates of ED&I as an Equal Opportunity Employer! With over 10 Networking group's and communities across the business advocating Equity, Diversity and Inclusion.
Due to high demand, success & growth this company are looking for a number of Software engineers to work across multiple projects.
- Desktop and Server application level Java using technologies such as JavaFX, non-SQL databases and web services on Linux or Windows secured operating systems.
- DevOps and Virtualisation
- Experience in the Defence or related Safety critical sector.
- Experience in desktop/server application level Java and some of the other listed areas. If you do not currently have these, please do not let this stop you from applying as they represent a great opportunity for growth and development
Experience in some or any of the following areas desirable.
- C#, C++ or Java
- Agile development teams
- Windows and/or Linux administration
- DevOps practices
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance, and as a minimum be living in the UK 5 years.
Working: Flexible working hours and some remote working potentials where possible
"Interesting work. Good work-life balance. Employees made to feel valued." Software Engineer, 5 Dec 2022. *Glassdoor review.
"Promotes and believes in a good work/life balance interesting work on most programmes Encourages internal mobility. Offers good development/training opportunities" Principal Systems Engineer, 19 Dec 2022. *Glassdoor review.
For full information, please get in touch