Position: SQL Data Engineer
Location: Central London
- Are you a seasoned SQL Data Engineer?
- Can you bring all data Sources to the Azure Cloud Data Warehouse?
- Are you passionate about your work and keep yourself to a high standard?
A leading provider for housing accommodation in the UK is looking for a SQL Data Engineer to come join their team and play a key role in the design, implementation & maintenance of various on-premises and cloud SQL environments. You will be working within the development team and will be working closely with multiple teams to ensure high standards are kept using the best practice approach.
- Collaborate with the BI Team to create & build the best data warehouse components.
- Designing, building & maintaining quality ETLs/ELTs & making it accessible Analytics, Machine learning and reporting.
- Maintaining high levels of security, availability and performance by monitoring the SQL and BI estate.
- Migrating of on-prem BI SQL Data infrastructure to Azure Cloud database.
- Using the correct data connectors & cloud tools for data extraction from business systems.
A bit about you:
- You will have experience with MS SQL, SSAS, SSIS.
- You will have experience with various Azure data engineering tools sets such as;
(Azure Functions, Azure DevOps, Azure PowerShell, Azure Analysis Services, Azure automation account.)
- Ideally, have experience with MS Power BI & MS Power Apps
- Experienced with designing, building & maintaining quality ETLs/ELTs.
- Experienced working in an Agile Methodology.
- Experienced migrating of on-prem BI SQL Data infrastructure to Azure Cloud database.
- 25 days off + bank holidays.
- Get a day off for your Birthday.
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary bonus.