SQL Server DBA wanted to manage, maintain and support the corporate SQL Server infrastructure and databases.
This 90-95% working from home. On occasion, you may be required to come to our client's office in Torquay.
We would love to hear from SQL DBA's excited by a new challenge and the opportunity to work in a new environment with new security infrastructure and data management projects.
SQL Server DBA - Key Skills:
We are keen to speak to MS SQL Server DBA's, Database Administrator's, SQL DBA, SQL Server Support/Developer or professionals that have held similar posts.
To be successful within this role, you will be someone that enjoys;
- Managing and enhancing MS SQL Server databases.
- Designing and supporting database systems in a Client Server environment.
- Implementing data security and automation of a SQL Server Database.
- Troubleshooting, scaling and managing large database systems.
- Producing and testing disaster recovery plans.
- Learning and gaining experience in technologies like Azure, MS Access, Microsoft CRM, Oracle, Oracle PL/SQL, data warehousing, SSIS, SSRS.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the role:
- Information management and data security.
- Implement best practice SQL Server Database Administration.
- Provide expert advice on matters related to SQL Server and related software, services and applications.
- Project Management of projects of various size and complexity.
- Release and Change Management. Leading the assessment, analysis, planning and design of SQL Server databases and requests for change.
Salary: £35-38,000 (negotiable)
For more information on this SQL Server DBA position, please contact us for a discussion.