Stakeholder Manager - KSA National
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Serco is currently looking to hire a Stakeholder Manager to provide the Project with a cohesive administration service that promotes the timely delivery of consultancy services, operations and cost recovery, supporting all designated internal/external contacts and communications, and providing executive admin support to the site management team.
The hiring for this role is subject to contract award.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals
- Create and update workflows
- Conduct risk analyses
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Order resources, like equipment and software
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- A degree or relevant industry certification is required
- An advanced knowledge of administration processes
- 7 years minimum administration experience in a consultancy service, FM environment or relevant field
- Delivery focused individual with the ability to work in a self-sufficient manner
- Able to build strong working relationships across the organistion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Customer focus with a drive to deliver exceptional customer service
Six Sigma certification is a preference (yellow belt/green belt/black belt)
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.