Warehouse Operative and Stores People
Circa £25per annum (dep on experience)
Our manufacturing client based in Eastbourne is looking for both Stores/Warehouse people and Goods-in operatives. With great attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
Experience needs to be in a manufacturing environment.
Co-ordinating with fellow team members and Team leader for all Operational Zones and other site departments to help to achieve the maximum site output and to be proactive in anticipating the needs of the zone and exceeding business expectations.
Skills and Experience
- Communicate with team and Team Leader at the daily meetings when required and assist and document if/when any corrective actions are to be implemented
- Goods Inwards - Ensuring that all delivered materials are received, signed for, physically checked, booked in and labelled using the SAP goods inwards transactions
- Goods Inwards - Check and communicate using Microsoft Teams
- Stores/Lean warehouse - Use of counterbalance truck to unload, check and store (reach truck) of delivered palletised materials and equipment
- Stores/Lean warehouse - Ensure that all internally scanned/raised production material requirements are accurately picked and delivered to their required operational areas in a timely and safe manner
- DSC - Ensure that all finals materials are accurately scanned and packed in the correct shipping cases and that case scan checks are carried out prior to being closed for shipment
- DSC - Use of the appropriate SAP transactions to raise Export Documentation, the uploading of the paperwork and the booking of collections on the online DHL Express portal
- A minimum of 2 years' experience and knowledge of working within a Stores/Direct Shipping environment
- An excellent understanding of the Goods Inwards/Stores/Direct Shipping Cell processes and best practices
- Good interpersonal, team working and organisational skills with the self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised and under own initiative when required
- Able to work with detailed information in a logical and organised way
- To have a responsible approach to the Health & Safety of themselves and others
- Excellent time management skills and the required level of physical fitness to enable the manual handling tasks within the daily working environment
A previous 5 Year employment history (with no gaps) and a willingness to provide a DBS check are required
Please also understand that we will request your Right to Work in the UK documentation and you must be permitted to work in the UK with NO restrictions.