VIVO, a 50:50 joint venture between Serco and EQUANS, has been awarded places on the Defence FM and Housing Maintenance framework contracts.
VIVO embodies both experience and innovation. It combines Serco's comprehensive track record delivering engineering, technical and FM services to the UK MOD for over 55 years with EQUANS' market leading FM, energy, asset optimisation and regeneration capabilities.
Location: Covering South West Sites (Occasional travel around local sites required)
Term: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: Up to £65,000 (Depending on Experience) + Company Car/Allowance
An exciting new opportunity to engage, develop and manage an effective supply chain to deliver the growing requirements of both the core services and billable works for the VIVO Built Estate South West Contract.
- Lead in identifying key subcontracts and undertake appropriate procurement and sourcing activity to support the delivery of the Core Contract and Billable Works.
- To provide commercial support to the Performance Manager, to manage supplier performance against KPIs and benchmarks, working collaboratively to develop a culture of continuous improvement and best practice, making recommendations to change suppliers where necessary.
- Lead on the contract management for critical supplier contracts, driving a continuous improvement agenda, with tangible measurable outputs.
- Understand and embrace the VIVO culture, actively promote to the supply chain to ensure values and priorities are understood and shared.
- Develop supplier catalogues, to drive business requirements through agreed catalogues.
- Establish appropriate framework agreements or similar for the provision of professional services across a number of disciplines, to support VIVO in the delivery of project works.
- Introduce innovative commercial approaches as well as introducing new and innovative suppliers to the Defence sector.
- Develop catalogue of service partners that allows VIVO to respond quickly to significant demand peaks whilst maintaining value for money.
- Run an effective procurement processed from start to finish across all expenditure and asset lines in line with VIVO procurement policies and procedures, as defined in the VIVO management system.
- Where appropriate, facilitate supplier open days and engender ongoing positive relationships with a wide network of current and potential suppliers.
- Identify and deliver on annual supply chain saving targets.
- Implement a suitable compliance framework, in conjunction with an independent role (audit or shareholder function) to develop a process of audit to ensure supplier compliance and risk management is effectively managed.
- Interface with shareholders ENGIE and Serco on procurement initiatives, building positive working relationships with senior stakeholders, developing appropriate engagement processes to successfully influence procurement investment, budget and planning cycles.
- Ensure regular market testing and benchmarking is performed to ensure the maintenance of market competitiveness, value for money and best practice.
- Where necessary, chair review meetings with both stakeholders and suppliers to identify and implement performance improvement plans.
What you'll need to do the role:
- Ability to guide others through the mobilisation process
- Highly focused and accurate with a meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent verbal, written communication and administration skills
- Confident using Microsoft Offices packages
- Construction and / or Hard Facilities Management background desirable
- Proven contract negotiation and stakeholder influencing skills
- Demonstrable experience of the full sourcing process; from design through to execution
- 3+ years in a Procurement or Supply Chain related role
- CIPS Qualification Essential
Please note, in order to be considered for this position, you must be able to pass BPSS security clearance.
VIVO Defence Services
The role you have applied for is with VIVO Defence Services, a joint venture between Serco and EQUANS. By applying for this role, please be aware that information contained within your CV may be shared between VIVO Defence Services, Serco and EQUANS during the recruitment process.
At VIVO, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. Therefore, we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool.
We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working and operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly a Disability Confident Employer. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. If candidates wish to request extra time to apply then they should contact 0345 010 4000 and ask to speak to a VIVO Recruiter.