Talent Acquisition Specialist (Talent Pool)
Make a difference every day
We are a multinational organisation with a global team of 50,000 colleagues. In the Middle East we operate in the Transport, Defence & Advisory sectors, delivering services in Asset Management, Customer Experience, Fire & Rescue and Air Navigation Services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services to fulfil our purpose to impact a better future by "Bringing National Visions to Life".
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support the hiring requirements for Serco Middle East by proactively planning, attracting, sourcing, and maintaining a pipeline of existing and potential candidates. The role will be responsible for enhancing organizational effectiveness through ensuring the best quality candidates are identified and selected appropriately, and within required timeframes.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to take responsible approach to work with initiative and problemsolving capability, collaborate effectively with cross functional teams, ability to liaise in a professional and influential manner with candidates and hiring managers, and good judgment and decision-making skills and strong negotiation skills.
This role will be based in corporate office in Dubai, primarily supporting the Transport and Aviation sector, where you will be working closely with Senior Talent Acquisition Specialists, Talent Acquisition Specialists and Onboarding Specialists; you will also be interacting with key stakeholders such as HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers.
- Own the end to end recruitment process
- Conducting resourcing needs analysis briefings with Hiring Managers to understand current & future requirements. When conducting needs analysis briefing calls, demonstrates ability to understand the talent needs of hiring managers, and the ability to understand the knowledge & skills required.
- Directly sources candidates using appropriate contact channels e.g. CV databases, networking, social media, headhunting, talent pools etc.
- Ensure effective sourcing strategies and attraction plans are in place to ensure a steady pipeline of quality candidates for Serco's current and future requirements - including mass hiring, direct sourcing, and when approved, contingency/retainedagencies are used.
- Engage with external talent through networking, researching, mapping, creating candidate pools via job boards, etc
- Comply with all relevant SOPs and reward governance.
- Ensure vacancies are advertised in accordance with statutory requirements and the Serco brand using the approved templates and guidelines.
- Effectively manage and maintain the Success Factors applicant tracking system, EIC and Recruitment Tracker to ensure a high level of data integrity enabling accurate data tracking and reporting
- Carry out the end to end recruitment process on SuccessFactors, ensuring all mandatory documentation is maintained on the system without exception unless approved otherwise.
- Pre-screens candidates and attends interviews with Line Managers for assigned roles to ensure the best quality candidates are identified and selected appropriately.
- Draft interview questions and determine the appropriate interview pack and technique based on level of role. Advises and supports the Line manager accordingly.
- A minimum of 3 years in-house or agency recruitment experience in Airport Operations or similar field.
- Extensive experience of successfully identifying candidates through direct sourcing and research is essential.
- Previous experience in developing and implementing effective candidate sourcing strategies.
- Experienced in all elements of recruiting process including candidate attraction, candidate qualifying, networking, assessing, talent pooling and stakeholder management.
- Computer proficient in concurrent use of Microsoft Office, ATS/Recruitment systems, SAP, and external databases.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal & oral).
- Middle East experience is preferred.
What's in it for you?
At Serco, our core values drive everything we do, and we believe in fairly compensating our colleagues for the value they bring to our organization. We are proud to offer a total reward package at Serco which includes:
- Competitive monthly pay and allowances that are commensurate with the role and industry standards
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage and life insurance, so our employees can feel secure in their health and financial wellbeing
- We recognize the importance of work-life balance, which is why we offer competitive leave benefits that exceed industry standards
- We offer an annual airfare allowance to support our expat colleagues to stay in touch and visit their loved ones
- We pride ourselves on providing a supportive work environment where we foster a positive Safety-First culture
- We care deeply about our colleagues' wellbeing and offer access to wellbeing programs and platforms to support their physical, mental, and emotional health.
- As a global organization, we offer a vast array of career paths for our employees to choose from. The scale and breadth of our organization provides our colleagues with opportunities for growth and variety in their career path, both regionally and globally.
At Serco, we believe there is a place here for everyone. A place where you can bring your authentic self to work every day. Our workplace culture is one that embraces diversity and fosters equity, respect, and belonging for every individual. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment that proudly celebrates the perspectives and backgrounds that each of our employees bring to work every day.
Join Serco and be part of a values-driven organization that invests in the development and well-being of its employees and offers a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.