Talent and Colleague Experience Coordinator (UAE National)
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Serco supports the UAE's vision to create a globally competitive, future-ready Emirati workforce. Recently recognised as a pioneer for Emiratisation in the private sector.
The purpose of this role is to supports the Talent Centre of Excellence team with operational activities and projects related to Talent Management, Colleague Experience, Diversity and Inclusion (including Nationalisation), Leadership Development and Employee Wellbeing
Talent Management, Performance Management and Leadership Development
- Support the Talent and Colleague Experience team in all projects and deliverables.
- Support in preparation of reports and data analysis of Talent frameworks.
- Coordination with relevant stakeholders for high potential programmes, including planning, reports, meeting invites, and programme monitoring.
Graduate Program / Fursati Program
- Coordination of the SME Graduate Programme ensuring top graduates are sourced from local and international universities, relevant screening processes used, appropriate inductions plans in place, assist with programme design and success reviews.
- Liaise with external providers (networks, universities etc) as required.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Support in preparing drafts of the annual Diversity and Inclusion events calendar.
- Support the talent team with projects related our Diversity and Inclusion pillars including; Gender Diversity, Cultural Diversity, Nationalisation and People of Differing abilities
- Coordinate and support the annual Colleague Engagement survey project plan to ensure successful rollout and completion
- Understand the Viewpoint tool and provide any assistance training to Business HR on how to navigate and use the tool, generate reports as required
- Support in preparation of the annual wellbeing calendar, publishing across SME and ensure up take of events and initiatives through engaging communication plans
- Coordinate events related to wellbeing (including mental health week, Zero Harm week etc) and ensure communication reach to all employees
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a discrete manner and with integrity
- Ability to multi-task and manage various tasks
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ideally a degree holder in Human Resources/ administration or any related discipline.
- Excellent MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Power Bi) - proficient in word processing, developing presentations, reports and compiling documents into standard formats.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in HR/Admin background
- Advanced MS Office skills is essential
- Strong analytical skills and MS Excel skills
- Advanced presentation abilities and MS Power Point skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a multicultural team
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritising skills
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow / Green / Black Belt preferred.
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
We take pride in what we do