Hook, RG27 9UY
Part time - 25 hours per week over 5 days
£21,000 - £28,000 per annum (full time) + Benefits
Here at Serco, we're looking for a Team Administrator to provide general office and administrative support to the Company Secretariat and to assist the Executive Assistant to the Group General Counsel and Company Secretary, to deliver an efficient and effective service.
As part of this you will:
- Arrange purchase orders
- Process invoices and expenses
- Ensure correct filing of confidential documents
- Arrange meetings and travel bookings
- Ensure that the office supplies are well stocked
What you'll need to do the role
- You will be a well organised individual who is able to manage your workload effectively, whilst adhering to deadlines.
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need to work to a degree of confidentiality and discretion, understanding the need to keep information safe and secure.
- Experience of working in a business that is focussed on compliance is desirable, but not essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Outlook and Excel).
- A basic understanding of financial procedures and the ability to learn how to use financial systems (SAP, Concur)
What we offer
- Hybrid working considered
- 10 day pa CPD
- Pension - 6%
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike4Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Serco Benefits package
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services. We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to complete your application. Occasionally we receive a large volume of applications for our roles and when that happens we sometimes bring the closing date forward, so please apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
At Serco, we see people first and foremost for their performance and potential. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. As such we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool. We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working. We operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly Disability Confident Leader employers and holder of the Silver Inclusive Employer Standard. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. For help with your application please contact 0345 010 4000.
At Serco we support fair access to employment for those with unspent criminal convictions through the 'Ban the Box' pledge (some may be exempt due to the nature of the role and the security clearance required). Please contact our recruitment team directly on 0345 010 4000 to discuss.