Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's largest Retail, Digital and Mobile bank servicing nearly 30m customers. We're transforming the way we do Engineering - putting it at the forefront of our three year transformation programme. We've established "LBG Labs" and building multi-functional, co-located teams with the freedom to bring technology to into our business. We're aiming to create new, and improve existing, products and services to help us really make a real difference to our customers.
One key area benefiting from this approach is our Insurance and Wealth (I&W) Risk Portfolio that handles c350 risks owned by teams in Insurance & Wealth Transformation. Join us as our Product owner and be at the centre of various initiatives and programmes of work designed to reduce our risk exposure during an exciting period of transformation.
So what would you be doing?
- You'd be responsible for a risk manager (BA role) to ensure that risks are appropriately identified, scored and mitigated with the emphasis on handling the population of Material risks. This involves maintaining and reporting on progress across the whole risk portfolio, resolving and raising issues as they arise, engaging TRP to secure annual funding for relevant risks.
- Working with business funding portfolios to secure funding for all remaining material risks, operating key elements of governance for Material risks (approvals etc), liaising with business operations and risk teams for all aspects of operational IT risk, this includes ownership of the annual resilience review that assesses the effectiveness of the CBP-supporting IT systems and acting as the interlock between the central group team and SMEs within the engineering areas.
- The in-depth assessment requires close attention to detail and much partner interaction with subsequent agreement of remediating actions which are then tracked to completion.
Our Simple and Modern portfolio represents some £20m+ of annual expenditure and this role is accountable for the smooth delivery of the change. This involves co-ordinating an overall delivery 'flight-plan', supporting programme managers, addressing and flagging issues, owning the overall delivery schedule for Simplify and Modernise activities as well as active participation and chairmanship of various governance forums.
- Partner management across our transformation, business and risk areas is a key requirement.
- You'll also deputise for the EL in a wide range of situations.
Here's where you'll make a difference:
The Team Product Owner role is to Simplify and Modernise our team of two direct reports and has the below key areas of responsibility;
- You'll Oversee the I&W Risk Portfolio
- You'll oversee critical Business Process management on behalf of I&W Transformation
- You'll be responsible for delivery assurance for projects that form the Simplify and Modernise Portfolio
- An understanding of risk management and experience of programme delivery is essential with an emphasis on expertise at managing senior stakeholder groups.
- You will be using business analysis skills to identify the business need, analyse requirements, through to assessing/designing/testing, prioritising and implementing agreed solutions
What we need from you:
- Accountability for owning the vision for a large and/or complex product following business requirements analysis, balancing the needs of customers, partners and risk.
- Craft options and resolution of key Business Architecture/Design/Analysis decisions, taking them through Group Design governance.
- Realises product vision by leading a team to deliver product feature releases.
- You'll seek out and considers the voice of the customer when defining priorities and output.
- Fostering the test and learn approach.
- Accountable for ensuring all decisions are made within a sound risk framework and within Group standards and appetite.
If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference. We're passionate about developing our people and giving them genuine equal opportunity.
Together we'll make it possible...
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also get:
- An on target performance bonus of c15%
- A generous pension contribution
- A £4k car allowance
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- A 4% flex cash pot to spend on benefits (or take as cash)
- Private health cover
- Share schemes including free shares
Are you interested in joining us? Apply today; we'd love to hear from you...