Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's leading Digital Bank and biggest mobile bank with nearly 14 million active online customers across our three brands. Now that we have already created the market leader in digital banking, we are on a journey to create the bank of the future, for which we are investing £3bn across platforms, people and data capabilities to truly become the best bank for customers
Do you want to drive cultural change at the UK's largest digital bank?
We're looking for someone who is a passionate, inspiring and commercially focussed, a product leader that can help shape and evolve this product and strategy moving forwards.
In Consumer Servicing, we create a multi-channel experience that customers love, colleagues are proud of and make our service proposition a major competitive advantage for the Group.
Our strategic objectives are:
- Design premier multi-channel experience
- Create deeper customer engagement for complex needs and in priority
- Support customers with empathy when they need us most
- Increase efficiency and control in the way we service customers
- Help build a smarter and more responsive organisation
- Become the trailblazer in the bank for agile ways of working, high performing feature teams and colleague capability
Could you help us make it possible?
The Card Servicing lab is building a flexible and multi skilled team based in Edinburgh city centre. Our purpose is to provide market leading customer experience through the servicing of Debit and Credit cards via multiple channels including digital. We are responsible for servicing over 38 million active debit and credit cards across all LBG brands, and work alongside global industry leaders including Visa and MasterCard using data, technology and systems thinking to drive great outcomes and experiences for our customers.
If you would like to work in and shape a vibrant, agile team making a real difference to customers, this is the place for you!
So what are we looking for in you?
- You'll be skilled in working collaboratively across multiple parts of the organisation and comfortable working with high levels of uncertainty.
- You'll be comfortable influencing without authority, trusting and empowering the Team with responsibility
- You'll be data driven and bring evidence-based decision-making to explain 'why'
- You'll be experienced in building out products that serve other internal or external businesses as well as end customers
- You're comfortable challenging partners -saying "No," but also explaining why in terms they understand
- You'll foster a culture of curiosity and experimentation in which people are comfortable "trying things out" and learning quickly and safely
- You'll inspire colleagues to move from an "organisation of talking" to an "organisation of doing"
- You'll Inspire with energy, passion and service to the team
- You've a well-developed communication kit bag with extensive customer management experience
- A natural facilitator and decision-maker, you'll enable collaboration across all disciplines within the Lab
- Above all you're someone who's a big thinker, someone who wants to change the face of financial services, and ultimately someone that wants to disrupt the status quo, and create a new norm of 'API First' in the banking industry
- And you'll influence positively - demonstrating similar values and behaviours to our Group's and encouraging this in team members
We'll be specifically looking for these skills on your CV:
- Experience working with technical and cross-functional teams to deliver change
- Proven experience in strategic and large transformations
- Advanced business insight
- Agile experience
What else could you bring with you?
- Experience of creating and leading Product Roadmap aligning with both Technical and Business priorities
- Proven record of managing process improvement initiatives both in product and development space
- Financial services experience especially in card servicing
- Our continued commitment to helping Britain prosper means that as a colleague you can make a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Together we have a key role to play in shaping the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture, and our approach to inclusion and diversity
You can expect a career that's full of opportunity and a package that includes:
- A 15% performance related bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Health cover
- 4% Flexible benefit cash pot you can shape to fit your lifestyle
So if you have the skills, background and outlook we're seeking and this opportunity appeals then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...