The key responsibilities of a TDE is to author and validate technical data products (IPC) in compliance with international standards to enable the accomplishment of safe and efficient aircraft maintenance and operation and to fulfil contractual commitments.
* Managing technical data core activities including authoring, verification and validation
* Subcontracting management and customer support
* Ensure analysis and integration of design criteria impacting technical data products
* Propose process and IT tool improvements
* Provide coaching to Local Line staff and apprentices (in Airbus facilities) as and when required
* Prepare instruction manuals, journal articles and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily * Develop, gather and disseminate technical information among customers, designers and manufacturers
Skill Set Essential
* Customer expectations and needs
* Customer support on technical data
* Illustration mock-up and ordering
* ILS data and impact analysis
* Partner and subcontractor management
* Support data products * Experience of writing technical data
* Technical data products and/or solutions
* Verification and validation
* Aerospace experience
Guidant Global (Airbus) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Do you agree to our terms & conditions & privacy statement?
Receive updates & notifications from Ex-MilitaryCareers.com